NEW! Employee Wellness Webinars
Click here to learn additional information.
Benefits enrollment for active employee’s has to be completed online through our PeopleSoft eBenefits system. The following are the PeopleSoft Employee Self Service login instructions:
- Visit the PeopleSoft Login - https://selfservice2.cccounty.us/
- Enter your User ID - This is your 5-digit employee ID number (do not enter a prefix of "CCC")
- Enter your Password - Your new password is made up of your 4 digit birth year and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
Example: User ID is 12345 (numeric only - 5 digits) Password is 19651234 (no spaces)
- If you forgot your password, use the "Forgot your Password" feature. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
Available Employee Benefits, Plans, and Programs
Contra Costa County values its employees’ health and welfare and is pleased to offer full-range benefits plans and programs that assist in maintaining health and financial security.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Long Term Disability
- Physicians and Dentists Long Term Disability
- for members of 1P Bargaining Units
- Management Long Term Disability
- For members of K6, KK, KZ, 2I, JD, V#, ZD, MA, HA, BF, AS, A8, BD, BS, BT, B8, CC, CH, CL, C8, 8C 8I Bargaining Units
The following members are required to enroll in CalPERS health plan
- DSA - Management and Rank & File
- District Attorney Investigators
- Elected Department Head-Sheriff
- Fire Chief
- Fire Fighters Local 1230
- Sheriff’s Sworn Management
- United Chief Officers Association
- Unrepresented Fire Management