Benefits enrollment for active employee’s has to be completed online through our PeopleSoft eBenefits system. The following are the PeopleSoft Employee Self Service login instructions:
- Visit the PeopleSoft Login - https://selfservice2.cccounty.us/
- Enter your User ID - This is your 5-digit employee ID number (do not enter a prefix of "CCC")
- Enter your Password - Your new password is made up of your 4 digit birth year and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
Example: User ID is 12345 (numeric only - 5 digits) Password is 19651234 (no spaces)
- If you forgot your password, use the "Forgot your Password" feature. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
Available Employee Benefits, Plans, and Programs
Contra Costa County values its employees’ health and welfare and is pleased to offer full-range benefits plans and programs that assist in maintaining health and financial security.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Long Term Disability
- Physicians and Dentists Long Term Disability
- for members of 1P, 1R Bargaining Units
- Management Long Term Disability
- For members of K6, KK, KZ, 2I, JD, V#, MA, HA, BF, AS, A8, BD, BS, BT, B8, CC, CH, CL, C8, 8C 8I Bargaining Units
The following members are required to enroll in CalPERS health plan
- DSA - Management and Rank & File
- District Attorney Investigators
- Elected Department Head-Sheriff
- Fire Chief
- Fire Fighters Local 1230
- Sheriff’s Sworn Management
- United Chief Officers Association
- Unrepresented Fire Management