Customer Service

Experienced child support professionals are available to assist you at our office, via phone at (866) 901-3212, online at Customer Connect, or via email at  If you can’t resolve your issues with your child support professional, you have the right to file a written or verbal complaint.

Please see the Child Support Handbook, page 31, Resolving problems with your child support case for more information.