Customer Service Assistance


  • If you have a question or a complaint, always try your cable company first. Comcast may be reached at (800) 945-2288, or the Comcast/Xfinity website Astound may be reached at (800) 427-8686 or the Astound/Wave website. and AT&T U-verse may be reached at (800) 288-2020 or the AT&T website.
  • If you have a question or complaint, get in touch with your cable company as soon as possible.
  • Always get the name of the person who handles your call.
  • Be very specific about what it is you are asking or complaining about. If you have more than one question or complaint, it would be helpful to write them down so you can remember all your points when you talk to the cable company. It is also helpful if you can tell your cable company specific dates, times and duration when you have had interrupted service, no-show appointments, poor reception, etc.
  • Be specific about what it is you want the cable company to do. If you need something ask for it. If you deserve a credit, tell them.
  • If you did not receive an answer to your question or complaint from the person who takes your call, ask to speak with a supervisor.
  • If you are still not satisfied, and if you are a resident in one of the unincorporated areas of Contra Costa County, please call our office at (925) 313-1180 for further assistance or submit a Cable TV Assistance Form.
  • If you are still not satisfied, and if you are a resident living within a city or town limits, please contact the city or town offices where you live for further assistance. There should be a telephone number provided for you on your cable bill.