East Contra Costa County Habitat Conservancy
The East Contra Costa County Habitat Conservation Plan / Natural Community Conservation Plan (HCP/NCCP or Plan) is intended to provide regional conservation and development guidelines to protect natural resources while improving and streamlining the permit process for endangered species and wetland regulations.
The Governing Board meeting schedule for 2021 is as follows:
- January 8, 2021 | Special Meeting | TELECONFERENCE | 10am-12pm
- February 22, 2021 | TELECONFERENCE | 2-4pm
- March 29, 2021 | Special Meeting | TELECONFERENCE | 2-4pm
- April 26, 2021 | TELECONFERENCE | 2-4pm
- June 28, 2021 | TBD | 2-4pm
- August 23, 2021 | TBD | 2-4pm
- October 25, 2021| TBD | 2-4pm
- December TBD | TBD | TBD
April 26, 2021
Monday, February 22, 2021
- Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Meeting Packet, minus attachments to Item 5 and 7 ( PDF)
- Attachment to Item 5, PSE Agreement between the East Contra Costa County Habitat Conservancy and Phillips 66 Pipeline, LLC (PDF))
- Attachment to Item 7, East Contra Costa County HCP/NCCP Mitigation Fee Audit and Nexus Study, (Draft June 2017, Final February 2020) (PDF)
For meetings prior to February 22, 2021 please contact HCP staff.
Public Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Habitat Conservancy established and appointed a public advisory committee to solicit input from stakeholders with interest in Plan implementation. The Public Advisory Committee reports directly to the Conservancy Governing Board. Committee members are drawn from a variety of interest groups, including conservation advocacy organizations, landowner groups, and development interests.
PAC Meeting Schedule 2021
The PAC usually meets the second Thursday of every third month except for November which is the fourth Thursday of the month to avoid Veteran's Day holiday. The schedule for 2021 is:
- Thursday, February 11
- Thursday, May 13
- Thursday, August 12
- Thursday, November 18
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Thursday, November 12, 2021
For meetings prior to November 12, 2020 please contact HCP staff.