State and Federal EEO Resources

Employees can by-pass Contra Costa County's internal discrimination complaint process and contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission EEOC, or Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) to file an external complaint directly. These agencies can assist you in the handling of your complaint should you desire to pursue your allegations of discrimination and/or harassment.