Property and Zoning Research
CCMAP is an online mapping application. It provides access to Assessor property information and is updated on the first business day of each month. In addition to property assessment information, users can view map layers such as aerial imagery, general plan, zoning, creeks, school and fire station locations. Note the general plan and zoning information is available for unincorporated County areas only.
The ePermits Center website provides access to Building Permit and Planning Application with real time statuses and history.
- Permits and application history from 1/1/1980 to current date are shown on the ePermits Center.
- Construction plans and/or other application documents are not available for viewing or download on the ePermits Center. See the Records Request section below to inquire about record or plan copies.
The Records Research Division provides construction and planning records for properties. Please note: we might not have records/plans for your inquiry based off the jurisdiction at the time the permit was issued. We will notify you if we do not have records and/or if you need to contact the city.
- Copies of construction plans, permit documents, reports, calculations, planning files, etc. may be requested.
- There is approximately a ten business day turnaround time for the research.
- Documents stamped by a licensed professional will need a release from the licensed professional and may take an additional 30 days to receive correspondence from the professional.
- If you have additional questions after reviewing the Records Request Form (PDF), call (925) 655- 2713
Code Enforcement Violation History
Contact the Code Enforcement division for a history of property violations:
- Email Code Enforcement
- Phone: (925) 655-2710
- Toll free: (877) 646-8314
Weekly Building Permits Issued Report
Recorded Document Research
Contra Costa County Clerk-Recorder has an online, searchable database of recorded public documents, including documents related to property.
Public Works Record Search
Public Works maintains an online searchable database(Laserfiche) to access
- Recorded Maps (Subdivisions, Minor Subdivisions, Records of Survey and Corner Records)
- Assessor Parcel Books which are annotated with additional map references
- Archived Assessor Parcel Books which include superseded pages