Title Companies

Picture of hands typing on a laptop


Secure, digital uploads and transmissions.  Reduces inaccurate data and rejects. Built in status updates for Title Company. Access to image of the final document, before the hardcopy is received.

Contra Costa Child Support Services

50 Douglas Dr. Ste 100

Martinez, CA 94553





Contra Costa County DCSS in partnership with Intresys (TurboCourt.com) has created a secure, digital process for Title Company Demand requests.   Submitting a request through the Title Company Request for Demand Portal on TurboCourt.com improves data reliability and provides status updates for the Title Company.  It also allows the Title Company access to a digital copy of the final document as soon as it is completed, while they wait for the required hardcopy via U.S. Mail.  Title Companies will find the new process secure, easy to use, and more efficient. 



Submit request via Fax

Submit a demand request and a copy of the abstract or lien by fax to (925) 335-3626.

 Demand requests must be submitted on title company letterhead with telephone and fax numbers, and must include the following information:

  • Your client’s full name
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Property Address
  • Attach a copy of the Abstract of Support Judgment or Lien
  • Attach a copy of the borrower’s Authorization to Release Information form


Please submit the demand with information (Social Security Number, date of birth, etc.) received directly from your client. DCSS will research the information you provide to verify the facts of any abstract or lien, and report back to you. Incomplete information will delay our response.

The title company will need to record the documents with the appropriate Recorder’s Office.

Payment Information

Please make all checks payable to “California State Disbursement Unit” and include your client’s full name and DCSS case number on the check for proper identification and credit.

State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 989067
 West Sacramento, CA 95798-9067

No credit can be given until the payment is processed by the SDU.

Frequently Asked Questions