Code Enforcement and Complaints

Agriculture and Weights and Measurement Complaints

Gas Pump Complaints

Building and Zoning Code Complaints

Building and Zoning Code Enforcement Complaint Form

More information about Code Enforcement

Building and Zoning Code Enforcement FAQs 

Environmental Health Complaint

Environmental Health Online Complaint Form 

Use Environmental Health Complaint form for:

  • Retail Food Facility
  • Public Pool or Spa
  • Temporary Event
  • Any of the following: sewage or septic system, medical or biohazard waste, illegal well drilling, or small water system

Illegal Dumping Complaints

We need your help to stop illegal dumping.

California Penal Code 374.3 makes illegal dumping on public and private property punishable by a fine up to $10,000. Also, pursuant to Section 117555 of the California health and Safety Code, a person who dumps illegally is punishable by up to six months in jail.

To report illegal dumping call 1-800-NO-DUMPING (1-800-663-8674)

Hazardous Materials Complaints

Hazardous Materials Emergency: 9-1-1

Report a spill to HazMat Emergency Line: 925-655-3232

Complaints: Call 925-655-3200 or email

Odor Complaints:

  • Call Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) at 800-334-6367, then
  • Call Contra Costa Health Services Hazmat at 925-655-3232

Keller Canyon 

Submit an Odor Complaint about Keller Canyon Landfill

Submit a Litter Complaint about Keller Canyon Landfill