Special Events Permits

Community events bring the community together. These permits ensure the events comply with legal requirements and are safe. An application for a temporary event must be submitted at least 45 days before the proposed event to the Department of Conservation and Development.  

Department of Conservation and Development Temporary Event Permit (PDF)

Will there be Food?

If so, the event requires a Community Event/Temporary Food Permit

Will there be Alcohol?

You will need approval to serve alcohol. 

Will the event be on a public road or sidewalk?

If so, either Road Closure Permit or Encroachment Permit will be required.

Is the event a bicycle or foot race?

If so, a bicycle or foot race encroachment permit will be required

Are you looking for a film permit?

Photography and motion picture permit is required

Special Events