Environmental Health

Food Permits

Environmental Health issues permits to ensure restaurants, cafes, farmer's markets, mobile food facilities, and cottage food operations are safe and sanitary.

Septic Systems, Wells, and Soil/Site Program

Septic System (On-Site Wastewater Treatment System - OWTS): Improperly designed or poorly constructed or maintained OWTSs can contaminate groundwater.

Swimming Pools and Spas 

Operating a public swimming pool or spa requires a health permit. 

Body Art Program

The California Safe Body Art Act established statewide minimum standards for the regulation of tattoo, piercing, and permanent cosmetic businesses.