Hazardous Materials

Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Permits

Businesses that generate any amount of hazardous waste or handle hazardous materials equal to, or greater than, program threshold quantities are required to obtain a Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Permit.

CUPA Permits


Underground Storage Tank (UST) Permits

Septic System (On-Site Wastewater Treatment System - OWTS): Improperly designed or poorly constructed or maintained OWTSs can contaminate groundwater.

UST Modification/Installation Permit (PDF)

UST Closure/Removal (PDF)