Modify My Order

If there has been a change of circumstances, such as a change in income, a change in custody or visitation, or the birth of a biological child, the court order may qualify for modification. There are some factors the court may not consider when determining the appropriate amount of child support, such as buying a new car, increase or decrease in rent, step-children in the home, etc. 

If you believe you or the other party have had a change of circumstances and a modification of the court order is needed, please contact us: