Graffiti on public or private property

Graffiti on publicly owned property such as street signs, sidewalks and freeway underpasses marked with graffiti should be reported to the Public Works Department at (925) 313-7000, email or download Mobile Citizen to report from your mobile device.

Graffiti on privately owned property such as the sides of buildings and fences should be reported to the Department of Conservation and Development, Code Enforcement Division at (925) 674-7210 or Toll Free at (877) 646-8314.