ADVISORY for PRESS CONFERENCE:
A joint press conference will be held immediately after the court hearing for People vs. Joseph James DeAngelo.
WHEN: Monday, June 29, 2020 ~ to start at approximately 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Sacramento State University Union Ballroom ~ 600 J Street, Sacramento 95819 (directions)
- Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton
- Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer
- Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert
- Santa Barbara County District Attorney Joyce Dudley
- Tulare County District Attorney Tim Ward
- Ventura County District Attorney Gregory Totten
- Limited Q&A and interview opportunities with speakers and victims to follow
--Open to credentialed media only ~ space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis
--Media must RSVP in-person attendance to [email protected] by Sunday, June 28 at 12 noon
--A media call-in line is available for credentialed media and information will be provided upon request by emailing [email protected] by Sunday, June 28 at 12 noon
--To schedule one-on-one interviews with DA Becton after the press conference, please email [email protected] by Sunday, June 28 at 12 noon
--Court hearing will be livestreamed on Sacramento Superior Court’s YouTube for Department 24 linked here
--Press conference will be livestreamed on the Sacramento County District Attorney’s YouTube channel linked here
Press conference attendees will be subject to a temperature check and required to wear a face covering. Social distancing practices will also be enforced.