News Flash

Permit Portal

Posted on: September 4, 2020

Parklet Permit can Extend Restaurant Seating into Right of Way


During COVID-19 opening, outdoor dining may be allowed before indoor dining. In order to extend restaurant seating into the right of way, Contra Costa County provides Parklet Permits. 

Application (PDF)
Application Checklist (PDF)
Parklet Guide (PDF)

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Permit Portal