Contra Costa County Public Works Road Closures Information
(Updated) December 31, 2022, Contra Costa County, CA - Contra Costa County Public Works is working to clear several roads due to flooding, mudslides and other issues. Below is the current status of roads in unincorporated Contra Costa County:
- Intersection of Pacheco Blvd & Arthur Rd, Martinez is currently closed to all traffic due to flooding. Please avoid the area.
- Marsh Creek Road is closed between the Round Valley Regional Preserve (19450 Marsh Creek Road, Brentwood) & Clayton Road due to flooding, rock, and mudslides. Only local traffic is allowed in the area.
- Marsh Drive is closed between Center Avenue in Martinez.& Mobile Drive in Pacheco due to flooding. Please avoid the area.
- Pacheco Blvd. is closed between North Buchanan Circle & Center Avenue due to flooding. Please avoid the area.
- Blackhawk Road is closed between Holly Oak Drive & Jillian Way due to a fallen eucalyptus tree. Please avoid the area.
Photo of Flooding on Pacheco Blvd
Please avoid these areas and do not enter any standing water-driving, riding or walking. YOUR safety is OUR priority!
Contra Costa County Sandbag Locations http://www.cccounty.us/sandbags - County Public Works Maintenance crews are assessing all County sandbag stations and will replenish sand and sandbags in anticipation of future storm events. Sand & sandbags are free, please bring a shovel.
About Contra Costa County Public Works Department:
Contra Costa County Public Works Department (CCCPWD) maintains over 660 miles of roads, 150 miles of streams, channels and other drainage and over 150 County buildings throughout Contra Costa County. CCCPWD provides services such as Parks and Recreation, Sandbag Distribution and Flood Control throughout unincorporated areas of Contra Costa County. For more information about CCCPWD, please visit us at www.cccpublicworks.org
Contact: Kelly Kalfsbeek 925.313.2115