Contra Costa County Public Works is working today to clear rock and debris from roads. Below is the current status of roads in unincorporated Contra Costa County:
- The right turn lane on the corner of Arthur Road and Pacheco Blvd in front of the Shell Station in Pacheco is closed. The traffic signal is not operating correctly and Caltrans is responding.
- Marsh Creek Road – last night into this morning crews are clearing rocks and debris on the road. The road is open.
- Pinehurst Road – crews are clearing rocks and debris as a result of a slide. The road is open.
- Lila Lane, El Sobrante – crews are clearing a tree that is down. The road is currently closed and crews are working to reopen this afternoon for residential traffic.
- Clearland Circle/Mary Ann Lane, Bay Point – the flooding has subsided. Crews are clearing the trash rack and inlet grates now. County crews will sweep and clear silt and debris from the roadway. The road is open.
- Willow Pass Road, Bay Point – The road is open.
- Pacheco Blvd, Pacheco – The road is open.
- Marsh Drive, Pacheco – The road is open.
- Center Avenue, Pacheco – The road is open.
- 2nd Street, Pacheco – The road is open.
Contra Costa County Sandbag Locations http://www.cccounty.us/sandbags - County Public Works Maintenance crews are assessing all County sandbag stations and will replenish sand and sandbags in anticipation of future storm events.
About Contra Costa County Public Works Department:
Contra Costa County Public Works Department (CCCPWD) maintains over 660 miles of roads, 150 miles of streams, channels and other drainage and over 200 County buildings throughout Contra Costa County. CCCPWD provides services such as Parks and Recreation, Sand Bag Distribution and Flood Control throughout unincorporated areas of Contra Costa County. For more information about CCCPWD, please visit us at www.cccpublicworks.org
Contact: Carrie Ricci, 925.313.2235