The Contra Costa County Internal Operations Committee of the Board of Supervisors is now accepting applications from individuals to fill two At-Large member seats on the Contra Costa County Fish and Wildlife Committee. Applications are due by November 30, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
The Fish and Wildlife Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Advise the Board of Supervisors on fish and wildlife issues that may affect Contra Costa County (CCC)
- Make recommendations to the Board for the expenditure of funds from the Fish and Wildlife Propagation Fund pursuant to Fish and Game Code Section 13103
- Address issues surrounding the enforcement of fish and game laws and regulations in CCC
- Consider other issues referred to the Committee by the Board
How to Apply
- Complete the Application
- Submit Application by November 30, 2022 at 5:00 PM to the Contra Costa County Clerk of the Board.
Contra Costa County Clerk of the Board
1025 Escobar Street
Martinez, CA 94553
- The Internal Operations Committee will review applications and interviews are anticipated to be scheduled on December 12, 2022.
If you have any questions please contact Maureen Parkes, staff to the Fish and Wildlife Committee, directly by phone at 925-655-2909 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org