A 104-hour full highway closure of westbound I-80 is tentatively scheduled on Labor Day weekend starting on Thursday, August 31, and concluding on Tuesday, September 5, 2023. Westbound I-80 will be closed and traffic detoured beginning at the westbound I-80/I-780 interchange in Vallejo. Closures will tentatively start Thursday after 9 p.m. and conclude on the following Tuesday no later than 5 a.m.
Westbound I-80 Closure Detour Directions
- From WB I-80 at I-780 in Vallejo, exit onto eastbound I-780.
- Then continue on eastbound I-780 past Benicia.
- Continue on southbound I-680 towards Concord.
- Exit onto westbound SR-4 towards Richmond/Hercules.
- Re-enter westbound I-80 from westbound SR-4 in Hercules.
Learn more at www.cc80pave.com 💻 or submit your questions to Caltrans CC I-80 Pave Project Hotline 📱 (510) 286-0319.