How do I report the lack of garbage services?

Garbage service is mandatory for all occupied residences located within the unincorporated areas (county code chapter 418-6), unless an exemption has been granted by the Health Officer. To make a report please call the County Health Services Department-Environmental Health Division at (925) 608-5500 or email them or file a complaint online.  For more information visit the Environmental Health website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I become a vendor?
2. How do I contact a Construction Inspector?
3. How do I obtain a title report on my property?
4. How do I obtain GIS information?
5. How do I report a train that appears to be stuck and blocking a railroad crossing for an extended period of time?
6. How do I report the lack of garbage services?
7. How do I report unresolved garbage/recycling collection company complaints?
8. How do I transfer title to my child or another person?
9. What am I paying my taxes for?
10. What are the Public Counter hours of service? Phone number? Location?
11. What is IPM and what are some ways I can try it?
12. What is the Public Works Budget?