How do I report a pothole?

To report a pothole in the unincorporated area of Contra Costa County during business hours call Public Works Maintenance at (925) 313-7000 or email Maintenance. Visit the Public Works Request Services webpage for information on how to report online or on the go. If you have an emergent issue after hours call (925) 646-2441.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole?
2. What is the Adopt-A-Road program?
3. What is the Capital Road Improvement and Preservation Program (CRIPP)?
4. What is the County’s Pavement Management Program?
5. Why are road surface treatments necessary?