The supplemental tax bill provides the following information:
- The owner (or new owners as of the date of ownership change), the location of the property and last available mailing address.
- The event date, the billing date and the Fiscal Year for which the taxes are assessed.
- The Value Calculation, as determined by the County Assessor, showing a comparison of the revised value of the property as a result of your event to the value on the Secured Tax Roll. The difference between the two values is the basis of this supplemental tax billing.
- The Tax Calculation box that includes a list of items for payment of voter approved indebtedness of the jurisdiction listed.
- The net total amount of supplemental taxes due, to be paid in two separate installments along with the attached mail stubs. These stubs show the due date for each installment.
The bill may be paid in two installments and provides payment stubs for each installment, which show the amount due and the date that the amount must be paid to avoid penalties for late payment.