How do I request reasonable workplace accommodations?

Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), employees may request reasonable accommodations by contacting their supervisor and department ADA Coordinator. Or, employees may contact the Risk Management ADA Coordinator at (925) 335-1436 or 335-1406.

Show All Answers

1. Does the County offer a Small Business Enterprise program?
2. How do I file a discrimination complaint?
3. What are your contracting opportunities?
4. Does the County offer Outreach Contracting Programs?
5. Does the County use an online bidding program?
6. Does the County offer Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Programs?
7. How do I request reasonable workplace accommodations?
8. How can I learn more about Accessibility to County services, programs and facilities?
9. How do I learn about County Purchasing opportunities?
10. How do I bid on Consulting Contracts?
11. How do I bid on Construction Contracts?