How do I get an application?

Call 925-655-7214 to get an application. In order for us to serve you better, please speak slowly and clearly, spelling your name and street name when requesting an application. You can also stop by our office to pick up an application at 30 Muir Road, Martinez, CA 94553.

Show All Answers

1. What does the Weatherization program do?
2. What will the Weatherization program cost me?
3. What parts of Contra Costa County are eligible for this program?
4. How do I qualify for this program?
5. How do I get an application?
6. What documentation is required to complete an application?
7. Who does the testing and/or work in my home?
8. Can my landlord raise my rent because of these improvements?
9. I need assistance paying my PG&E bill. Can you help me?