How do I withdraw my application?
Your request must be in writing, either on a withdraw form (from the Assessor) or via letter or email to the Assessment Appeals Clerk; you may contact the Clerk via email or phone to confirm receipt. After the Board meets to review your request, you will receive a written Notice approving your withdrawal.

Show All Answers

1. How do I withdraw my application?
2. Can I choose my hearing date?
3. Does an Assessment Appeal hearing guarantee that my taxes will go down?
4. Do I have to return the Notice that I will appear at the hearing?
5. My property value has declined during the past few years. What should I do?
6. My taxes are too high and I can’t pay them. What should I do?