How do I change my address?
Complete the Change of Address form on the back of the coupon sent with your bill and return it with your payment, or contact the office of the Assessor at (925) 313-7400.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my address?
2. If I don't pay my taxes, when will you sell my house?
3. How do I sign up to pay my bills online?
4. What is an Electronic Deposit Permit?
5. How can I find more information about an Electronic Deposit Permit?