The EIS/EIR files are available for download in Adobe Acrobat format. We recommend that you use Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view these files.
Environmental Impact Statement/Environmental Impact Report for the East Contra Costa County Habitat Conservation Plan and Natural Community Conservation Plan, October 2006
FiguresReturn to Final EIS/EIR.
If you have a problem viewing large Acrobat files a more reliable method of viewing the files is to save them to your hard drive first and then open them with Acrobat. This may be accomplished on Windows machines by right-clicking on the link and choosing "Save Target As....".
- Figure 1-1. Inventory Area (1.9 Mb)
- Figure 2-1. Initial Urban Development Area (1.4 Mb)
- Figure 2-2. Acquisition Analysis Zones and Subzones (2.8 Mb)
- Figure 2-3. Acquisition Priorities with Initial Urban Development Area (1.1 Mb)
- Figure 2-4. Acquisition Priorities with Maximum Urban Development Area (1.2 Mb)
- Figure 3-1. Landcover in the Inventory Area (1.2 Mb)
- Figure 3-2. Land Use Designation Types (1.2 Mb)
- Figure 3-3. Important Farmland (342 k)
- Figure 3-4. Williamson Act Lands (3 Mb)
- Figure 3-5. Mineral Resource Areas in the HCP/NCCP Inventory Area (3.5 Mb)
- Figure 4-1. Acquisition Priorities on Land Use Designations outside the Initial Urban Development Area